Caring for the course
Take care of your golf course
- Please take all your rubbish to the nearest bin or take them home.
- Respect all wild animals and birds on the course.
- Mind your language at all times, you never know who might be over the hedge.
- Replace all divots and repair pitch marks even though they may not be yours.
- Do not leave plastic wrappers flying around, we do not want animals to consume them.
- Respect the groundsmen while they work, do not be impatient.
- Be tolerant of other players.
- Be aware of others golfers who are following you and if you are holding them up please wave them through.
Thank you for your cooperation